Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms that currently exist.
Users are able to share photos of virtually anything they want (not any nudity or gore, obviously) with their followers. For celebrities, they can have millions and millions of followers.
A new trend among teenagers is having a “finsta” and a “rinsta.” The rinsta is a public character of curated images to make them look cool, whereas the finsta is their unfiltered Instagram account.
For celebrities, their public accounts are basically rinstas, with them posting photos from fabulous locations or their luxury homes that make all of us normal folks feel bad about our lives.
One woman has changed the game on making fun of celebrity Instagram accounts. Celeste Barber is an “actor, Comedian, and Social Media Super” and “is the self-proclaimed queen of everyday sophistication and low budget lifestyle aspirations.”
Celeste poke fun at unrealistic celebrity photos on her Instagram account and the results are hilarious!
1. Like, who does yoga and handstands on the beach?
I mean, apparently, Doutzen Kroes, but Celeste does it better!
2. “When you fall over and people see it as a photo op”
Bella Hadid makes this uncomfortable position look glam, but Celeste shows how we’d all feel.
3. Everyone sits on their kitchen counter to drink their detox tea, right?
Kourtney Kardashian is exactly one of the hundreds of celebrities who promote detox teas. But has anyone actually tried one and seen results? Celeste’s wine looks more appealing!
4. “Sometimes you’ve gotta put your daughters swimmers on and show the world what you’re packing”
Who is wearing their daughter’s bathing suit, Celeste or Jennifer Lopez?
5. A black and white photo only looks best if you’re naked in the picture
Who looks more comfortable, Kendall Jenner or Celeste?
6. “Trying out the wind swept look…”
It doesn’t look like Miley Cyrus‘s fan was actually on.
7. Kim Kardashian would have Louis Vuitton garbage cans
Hopefully, she has matching recycling bins!
8. Victoria Beckham really loves to have a leg up on everyone else
No matter how awkward it makes her or Celeste look!
9. “If you’re either of us we’ll be over here making love to the camera” looking for
Bella is a 2x offender on this list!
10. Getting down and dirty for the ‘gram
Gwyneth Paltrow would approve this photo for Goop.
11. “When you’re fully committed to hide and seek”
I’d pick Pringles over a lemon any day, sorry Emily Ratajkowski!
12. Got Milk?
Because the only way to drink your milk is in your underwear in the kitchen while holding the jug. Right Kim K?
13. Underboob doesn’t really work for anyone
Not even Lea Michele!
14. This looks way too dangerous to try at home
But obviously, a model like Cindy Crawford could pull it off!
15. It is time to clean the car off
How did Kendall Jenner or Celeste feel about laying on these dirty cars?
Which of these recreations do you like the best?
How relatable are these Instagram creations? The ones making fun of all those “sponsored” posts are great! Celeste might not be a model, but her Instagram account gets thousands of like the celebrities she is making fun of!