1. What is the one thing in the world that is going to be able to bring a smile to your face no matter how you might be feeling?
2. .What is the one moment in your life that you felt the most proud?
3. What is the single worst memory of your entire life?
4. Is one Netflix show that you could just watch all day without getting bored?
5. What is the scariest thing you have ever had to put yourself through in your life?
6. What is the earliest memory that you have from your childhood?
7. What imaginary character do you feel like you relate to the most?
8. What are you most thankful for in your life right now?
9. What would be your idea of hell?
10. If you could listen to one song over and over again for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. Tell me one thing about you that you have never told anyone else before – whether big or small.
12. If you were forced to move anywhere else in the world that you’ve never lived before, what are three things that you would take with you?
13. If you could become an animal, what would it be?
14. Who is the person closest to your heart?
15. When was the last time you cried in front of another person?
16. If you were to die two days from now, how would you spend your tomorrow?
17. What is one stupid thing that you’ve done in your life that you don’t necessarily regret?
18. Is there anything about your past that you would want to change if given the opportunity?
19. Your house is on fire, and everyone you love is already out and safe – what is one item that you would run back into your house for?
20. What physical characteristic of yours are you most proud of?
21. What do you think is the strongest facet of your personality?
22. What or who do you go to when you are feeling actually down and helpless?
23. If there was one kind of food that you could enjoy for the rest of your life, what would that be?
24. What is the one thing that you are most passionate about in life?
25. What is the biggest physical challenge that you have ever had to put yourself through?
26. What does it mean to you to be someone’s friend?
27. What is the biggest mental hurdle that you have had to overcome?
28. What is your favorite part of what you do for a living?
29. If there is one thing that you feel like defines who you are as a person, what would that thing be?
30. Do you have faith? If so, what does faith mean to you?
31. If you had the opportunity to find out one thing about life in general, what would you most want to know about?
32. Name one dream that you know you are never going to be able to reach.
33. Give three words that you can use to describe who you are as a person.
34. What is your most favorite place to travel to?
35. What is one thing about you that people tend to be wrong about?
36. What do you look for when seeking a romantic partner?
37. What attracts you the most when you see someone of the opposite sex?
38. What is the sweetest thing that you have ever done for another human being?
39. What are some ways that other people usually describe you?
40. How would you describe the people who raised you as a child?
41. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
42. What is your idea of the perfect date?
43. What are the three wishes that you would ask from your genie?
44. If you could spend an entire day just doing whatever you want without having to think of your duties and responsibilities, how would you spend it?
45. What is the one thing about you that you enjoy being complimented on?
46. What is a secret talent that you have that you don’t really like revealing to other people?
47. Why is your best friend your best friend?
48. What is one thing that you really want to check off your bucket list before you die?
49. If you had the chance to find out about the details of your death, would you want to know?
50. When was the last time you sang in front of another person?
51. If you had a million dollars in your bank account right now and you knew you would lose all of it tomorrow, how would you spend that money?
52. What is one choice that you made in the past that would ultimately change the course of your life?
53. Do you think that your Zodiac sign exactly describes your personality?
54. Is there anything about you that you would like to change?
55. If you had the chance to restart your own life, would you do it?