Photoshop can be quite the controversial subject sometimes. While it can sometimes be used correctly and in moderation, it can also be abused at other times. Extreme face-tuning, body re-shaping, and more happens in the celebrity world, but what happens when you take those extremes and… intensify them even more?
Enter James Fridman, the hilarious Photoshop pro who takes his skills to a whole new level. He’s earned quite a following for himself on the internet and for good reason — his photos are hilarious.
Submit your request via Facebook or Twitter. Want to be taller? Want to clean something up in the background? Not a problem. James will get right back to you with the most perfect solution. Or, most literal solution.
Be careful what you wish for.
1. Something scary
Someone asked him to put something scary behind them and James added Teletubbies. Honestly, accurate.
2. Disappearing pocket
“Can you make the phone in my pocket disappear?”
…Be careful what you wish for.
3. No Photoshop at all
Sometimes when James isn’t crackin’ a joke, he’s actually teaching us really amazing Photoshop/body image-related lessons.
4. Here’s a sign to hold
Maybe not the sign she wanted, but it sure is funny.
5. Glasses removal
Oh, you mean you didn’t want him to take off YOUR glasses?
6. “Can you make my girlfriend’s double chin smaller”
With a request like that, this guy doesn’t even deserve a girlfriend. He should just date himself. James seems to agree.
7. Under water
So under water, you’re in the laundry.
8. Ex boyfriend?
9. How about something a little more expensive?
Not as luxurious, but definitely pricey.
10. Oh wait, you meant two separate shirts?
We guess that would’ve made sense, but isn’t this great too?
11. Want to be the same height as someone else?
Sure, it just might cost you a neck.
12. Another great, not funny lesson
Own your chin, don’t try to change it.
13. Want to make someone look happy?
Add pizza. Always more pizza.
14. Make rude requests and get rude results.
You want your boyfriend to have a smaller face? Got it.
15. You thought the photo was ruined before…
Well now it really is.
16. “Can you edit this so I have wings?”
Well she didn’t specify what kind of wings, so James did the right thing and assumed she was talking about the delicious ones.
17. What happens when you remove your seat belt?
You get a bump on your head! Let’s not be dangerous now.
18. “Can you put us next to each other?”
Sure, all you need is a simple face swap. No one will notice.
19. Someone in the photo look a little out of place?
Don’t take them out, just put them in their place.
20. “Can you make us look older and at a party or something?”
Definitely older. Definitely at a party. Cooler? Not sure.
21. She’s definitely shorter now
To be fair, she didn’t say she needed to be visible, just shorter.
22. Without the sign…
…You’ve got the problem.
23. Want teeth?
You got teeth. Your wish is James’ command.
24. This girl wanted to get rid of her hand
But James decided to give it a purpose instead.
25. Here comes James with the unexpected wisdom again
Not a funny one, but an immensely powerful one. James is right, use your scars as a reminder of how strong you are!
26. This guy wanted his friend to not be passed out
But if he’s playing violin, he has to be awake!
27. “Could you make it more American for me?”
This makes sense. Or maybe a cheeseburger and fries would have sufficed?!
28. He wanted big arms
He didn’t specify that he actually meant big biceps or something.
29. There’s only one way to fix your top
Just move an entire table in front of it.
30. What is more rebellious than flipping off the camera?
31. Want a mullet?
Or how about a fish?
32. This guy wanted to be guarding the gates of Hell
But James told him to keep it safe with… Well, you can see.
33. This guy asked James to “polish” his look
So naturally, James made him Polish. Literally.
34. Want to be a real hero?
Well then here you go!
35. This girl wanted the Hollywood sign to appear closer
But like, she didn’t specify just how close.
36. They wanted to add in some dinosaurs
Little did they know, they would become the dinosaurs.
37. Another great lesson
It’s what you do that makes you cool. No physical change will dictate that!
38. This lady asked for a bow in her hair
To be fair, she didn’t specify exactly what kind of bow she wanted.
39. Well, at least she’s not at the edge of the bench anymore
They’re not facing each other, but who needs it, right?
40. If he wanted to actually be petting the ducks, he’d have to be in the water
So here he is! In the water.
41. This lady didn’t like the wet floor sign
Which is fine, but now the floor is wet and everyone is slipping and sliding.
42. Maybe she was thinking of a car or a bike
But instead, she got a nagging grandma.
43. This young woman wanted her dress to be longer
And now it is! But she’s not wearing it. Is that what she wanted?
44. These guys didn’t want to be looking in the same direction
And now they are not! That is technically what they asked for.
45. Is there a bald man’s head in the way of your photo?
Here’s a good way to fix it: turn it into an ice cream cone. Delicious!